Minipost: Glory of the Orgrimmar raider

On flex last night we did the Blackfuse achievement, which was the last one that I needed for the Glory of the Orgrimmar raider.  Lasers and Magnets and Drills! Oh My! has to be done over a few occasions, and a few of us just needed the Crawler mines part of that achievement.


Which landed me another mount that I won't use, but an armoured protodrake spawn of Galakras is nothing to be snorted at!  I am not sure I like the angle on which I sit, but, it's pretty cool to get the achievement!


That was an interesting flex.  I was forced asked by my guildies to bring Minndy along, who was woefully undergeared, unglyphed, unenchanted... but that's another post all on its own.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on another mount that gets to enjoy a leisurely retirement in your stables! And what a neat one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Plaidelf! Now stop trying to guilt trip me /grin

      Delete
  2. oh WOW!!! GRATS Nav :D That is brilliant!

    xxoo
    Dragonray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully while guild will get theirs soon enough!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay! Poor mount will not see much love though...

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(