Frostwolves Melbourne Meetup Pic Commission by SleepingFox

I swear I am Sleepingfox's biggest fan, and I couldn't help but want to commission a big artwork from her about our recent guild meetup in Melbourne.  So here it is!


How awesome do we all look!!!  Starting from me in the middle and going clockwise around the table we have:

Navimie, Sevrus, Lushnek, Voros, Lominari, Azadelta, Nathamanz, Jazzbangers, Dragonray, Morzierz, Hyad, Sabrehawk and Zeirah.

Another great piece of work Sleepingfox, thank you so much!

Comments

  1. Everyone looks amazing but Morz is my fave! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to ask Morz if he liked his character! He is a very cute Forsaken!

      Delete
  2. Awesome - although I don't think I've ever seen Hk THAT cheerful. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come on, he's holding CAKE! Who wouldn't be that cheerful?

      Delete
    2. He is a Tauren holding food! OF COURSE he is happy!

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely precious. <3
    I love the art style!
    You all look too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaila! Sleepingfox truly is fantastic :D

      Delete
  4. For all things holy this is simply stunning!!!!!!!!

    I am speechless at how awesome it is :) and the little piggy in the middle of the table!! OH MY!!
    Sleepingfox is simply amazing!!

    xxoo Dragonray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have asked her to draw YOU with some alcohol in your hand, not a drumstick or whatever it is you're eating! hehehe

      Delete
  5. Oooh we look adorable, every single one of us! What a fantastic idea and Sleepingfox is amazing. I love how cute Z is looking there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(